M. S. Geography
M.S. in Geography - Apply Online
The M.S. degree develops specialists for academic, agency, and industry positions through emphasis on:
- Cutting-edge geographic methods to analyze and interpret spatial and temporal processes.
- Identifying critical debates and gaps in the literature to formulate an original research question.
- Conducting research, collecting primary or secondary data, and defending and presenting findings in publishable form.
Courses and Degree Requirements
- Course descriptions in the graduate catalog
- Degree requirements:
- Current course offerings can be found in the Timetable of Classes
Forms for the M.S. in Geography
Graduate Independent Study
Research Funding Application
Graduate School Information
- VT Graduate School (variety of resources, forms, policies, FAQs, etc.)