M.S. in Geography - Apply Online
The M.S. degree develops specialists for academic, agency, and industry positions through emphasis on:
· Appropriate use of methods for geographic analysis to determine, analyze and interpret spatial and temporal patterns and processes.
· Identifying debates and gaps in the current literature to define an original research question.
· Conducting research, collecting primary or secondary data, defending and presenting findings in publishable form.
Courses and Degree Requirements
· Course descriptions in the graduate catalog.
· Degree requirements (in Plan of Study)
· Current course offerings can be found on the Time Table of Classes
Forms for the M.S. in Geography
Research Funding Application
Graduate School Information
· VT Graduate School (variety of resources, forms, policies, FAQs, etc.)