Bonham C. Richardson
- Human migration in the Commonwealth Caribbean
- Cultural-ecological issues
- Historical geography
- 2004. Igniting the Caribbean’s Past: Fire in British West Indian History. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press.
- 2004 (with Joseph Scarpaci) "The Quality of Life in the Twentieth-Century Caribbean," in General History of the Caribbean, vol 4, edited by Bridget Brereton, pp. 627-669.
- 1997. Economy and Environment in the Caribbean: Barbados and the Winwards in the Late 1800s. The Press University of the West Indies and University Press of Florida.
- 1992. The Caribbean in the Wider World, 1492-1992. Cambridge University Press.
Grants and Awards:
- 1992 Virginia Social Science Association Scholar Award in Geography
- The Caribbean Studies Association "Gordon K. Lewis Book Award" for The Caribbean in the Wider World, 1492-1992